8.24.2015

Iowa State Fair

A week and a half back, Kevin and I packed the kids up and headed to the Iowa State Fair for the day.    I absolutely LOVE the fair (mostly for the food) and Kevin appeases me every year and takes me.  He is a good husband.  

This year was all about Luke and what he wanted to see and do.  We spent a lot of time at the John Deere display, as well as the car show.  We also went to see Cy and Herky, so Kevin and I could get pictures with our teams.  The picture of the kids and I with Herky is on Kevin's phone and I am wondering if I am ever going to get it...

Kevin was able to check out the Iowa craft beer tent, which was a hit.  We ate some yummy food (a gyro, turkey leg, ice cream) and then headed home at nap time.  As fun as it is, four hours at the fair with two kids is plenty.  

Here are some pictures from our fun day...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...