4.19.2015

Jill's Wedding

My dear friend Jill was married last weekend to Landon.  They are such a great pair and I was honored to be a part of their awesome day to celebrate the beginning of their life together.  Jill was the most laid back, play-it-cool bride I have ever encountered.  She had to buy a wedding dress on Tuesday and, as stressful as it was, she kept calm and completely collected.  

Jill and Landon's wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, as the clouds parted and the sun came out for the first time in days.  It was an outdoor wedding and it was absolutely beautiful, but not as beautiful as Jill.  She was a stunning bride and all eyes were on her all night long.

Not only did I get to spend ample time with Jill last week, but I was also able to catch up with my friend, Kayla, as we spent lots of time together, as well as BR and Paula.  I don't get to see these girls much, but I am thankful for the times we get together and the friendships I share with them.

I pray that Jill and Landon have a happy life together, filled with God's love and a few sweet, little babies.  Love you both!

Kayla and I at the salon getting ready.

All ready to go!

Love these girls!

At the reception




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...