12.03.2014

Thanksgiving (in pictures)

With two littles at home, my blog posts might not be as detailed as in the past.  My life has changed, but I know it is only a stage, so I am soaking up every minute.  I am enjoying these two babes and all the diapers, spit up, cuddles, kisses, and car playing that come with them!  Here is our Thanksgiving weekend in pictures...

Ga-Ga Kathy and Luke making a pumpkin roll.

Luke loved helping ice the pumpkin roll.

This was entertaining.

Thanksgiving dinner...my mom got sick and ended up spending Thanksgiving in the basement.

Kevin giving Lily her first bottle.

Aunt Roro, Cousin Landon, and Lily

Great-Grandma Hasley made the trip over from Ottumwa to meet Lily.


4 generations...and Abel.

The Hasley family visiting the Trail.  We missed my brother Brandon and his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...