12.05.2014

Random Picture Friday

My first week alone with my two littles went much better than I expected.  I had visions of calling Kevin begging him to come home.  That didn't happen and we had a wonderful week with only a few times where both babes were crying.  I am looking forward to a weekend with Kevin home and all of us together.  Hope you have a blessed weekend!  Only 20 days until Christmas!

Fun last weekend picking out a Christmas tree




This kid is a multi-tasker.  I asked him to pick up his toys, so we could read...so he pushed his cart with his cars while riding his tractor.

Kevin and I got away for a few hours for dinner while my mom and sister were here last weekend.

Our sweet friends Todd, Kara, and Amelia brought us a stocking for Lily to complete our stocking crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...