1.31.2014

Pinterest Love: Make Ahead Meals

I don't know about you, but I have been feeling a little cooped up these past few weeks.  It has been pretty darn cold here on the Trail and I need something to keep my eyes on spring.  I have this grand idea of having a meal preparation day to get multiple meals ready to go for our super busy spring and summer.  I know many of you already do freezer cooking and I absolutely LOVE the idea, I am just lacking the motivation and organization to do it.  So, I thought if I shared some great pins for freezer cooking, maybe it would motivate me into action.  We will see...


16 Freezer Crockpot Meals from The Hats of a Homemaker (grocery lists included!)

31 Things You Can Freeze by One Good Thing by Jillee

Crockpot Freezer Meals by Baked in the South

Freezer Meals on the Cheap by A Turtles Life for Me (recipes not included)

101 Summer Freezer Meals by Once a Month Mom...a huge list!

If you have any other links that have recipes or tips for freezer cooking, please send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...