4.24.2013

Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Brownies

I love things that are bite-sized.  Bite-sized things are perfect for the person who wants to taste yummy things, but not feel guilty about it...I am that person.  The problem with this notion is because they're bite-sized I end up talking myself into the fact that I can eat more because they're bite-sized.  I mean four five bite-sized peanut butter brownies are equal to one regular sized brownie...right?!  



These little morsels of goodness are pretty darn peanut buttery.  I was surprised when I bit into my first bite-sized bite to be met with lots of peanut butter flavor.  I thought there would be more chocolate brownie to it, but, nope, definitely peanut butter.  These have been all over Facebook and Pinterest and I am so glad I got on the bandwagon and tried them.  I found the recipe at baked perfection.  I didn't really alter it at all, but I do suggest really greasing the pan and using the Dark Chocolate brownie mix from Pillsbury.  And, if you're impatient like me, you can pop them in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes so they cool faster.  

These were so incredibly tempting that I drove into 'town' to the bank where Kevin works to deliver a container of these bite sized yummies for him and his co-workers.  Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 Brownie mix and ingredients for mix
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips


Cooking instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Make brownie mix as directed and plop in greased mini muffin pan.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
4. Push middle of brownie down with small spoon.
5. Melt peanut butter in microwave.
6. Drop teaspoons of peanut butter on brownies and finish with chocolate/peanut butter chips.
7. Cool in pan in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...